Terms and conditions of use
“Seller/we/our/us” means mymakeuphaul.com.ng, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria and the company's website is www.mymakeuphaul.com.ng
“Customer” means the person or company to whom this document is addressed.
“International Customer” shall mean, “Customer” from outside the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
“Website” shall mean, www.mymakeuphaul.com.ng
“Order” shall mean the submission of an order for products on the “Website” by the “Customer”
- These terms and conditions are applicable to the supply of products made by the Seller, hereafter referred as mymakeuphaul.com.ng, to the buyer hereafter referred as the Customer.
- The prices of the goods will be as quoted on the Website from time to time. We take reasonable care to ensure that the prices of goods are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
- Prices for our goods may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed.
- All prices are quoted in Nigerian Naira.
- The Website contains a large number of products. It is always possible that, despite our reasonable efforts, some of the products on the Website may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the products you have ordered we will inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the product at the correct price or cancelling your order. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you. Please note that if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognized by you as a mispricing, we do not have to provide the products to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
- Payments must be made in Nigerian Naira only, unless otherwise specified, and by one of the following payment methods
- Major debit cards as listed: Visa, MasterCard, Verve.
- Any discount codes issued are strictly subject to the individual terms and conditions with which they were issued, which may include, among other things, eligibility of use and maximum order value. If any of the terms and conditions with which the discount codes were issued contradicts these terms and conditions, the terms and conditions in respect of the discount code will prevail. We reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders which do not comply with these terms even if your debit card has been charged.
Passing of Property
- Mymakeuphaul.com.ng shall retain the property of the goods until full payment has been made by the Customer and has been received. The Customer will own the goods once full payment has been received by Mymakeuphaul.com.ng
- All Orders are subject to acceptance and availability. Upon placing an Order with Mymakeuphaul.com.ng, the Customer will receive an order acknowledgement and subsequent update email(s). Receipt of the acknowledgement and these emails does not confirm that the Order has been accepted by Mymakeuphaul.com.ng. Order acceptance and the creation of the contract between Mymakeuphaul.com.ng and the Customer will start at the time the products ordered by the Customer are despatched from Mymakeuphaul.com.ng’s warehouse to be delivered to the address supplied by the Customer.
- Mymakeuphaul.com.ng will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in its power to do so, to keep the details of the Customer’s Order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on its part Mymakeuphaul.com.ng cannot be held liable for any loss suffered by Mymakeuphaul.com.ng if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
- All Orders will be delivered using the service as detailed at time of ordering. Mymakeuphaul.com.ng has the right to fluctuate any prices in proportion with its costs for shipping. The Customer must request any other delivery method at the time of order and goods will be shipped under the Customer’s responsibility
Passing of Risk
- Customer will assume risk of the products ordered once they have been delivered to the address specified on the Order. Mymakeuphaul.com.ng accept no liability for undelivered parcels where the Customer provides an incorrect or invalid delivery address and/or fails to collect the Order from the delivery address specified
- In the event of an order being lost by a third party, Mymakeuphaul.com.ng bears no risk once it has left their trading premises.
- Where the goods are signed for, the customer bears the risk once the goods are signed for. If a customer believes that a parcel has been tampered with, it is their responsibility to refuse to sign for the goods.
- This is not a guarantee and Mymakeuphaul.com.ng has the right to refuse any application. Any refund/exchange given is at the discretion of the management of Mymakeuphaul.com.ng. Failure to give accurate information while making a claim may lead to a prosecution.
- The Customer shall inspect the goods within a reasonable time after their receipt and shall be deemed to have accepted the goods unless within 3 days after their receipt the Customer shall have notified the seller in writing or by email that the goods are rejected. If no such action has been taken, Mymakeuphaul.com.ng shall consider the products being as described, of satisfactory quality and fit for their purposes, and may not accept any reject at a later date.
- Cancellations which are not due to a defect or discrepancy are not accepted
- If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into the contract.
- Mymakeuphaul.com.ng collects personally identifiable information (email address, name,phone number, etc.) from you when you set up a free account. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website and purchasing goods.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to the Website.
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these.
- Please note, debit card details are not retained online. The only information stored is a customer's transaction history, name, address & e-mail address.
- By submitting your email address in connection with the order/purchase process, you agree that we may use your email address to contact you for matters regarding your order and other promotional activity. If you wish to cancel your subscription to Mymakeuphaul.com.ng mailings, you can do so at any time by scrolling to the bottom of the email and clicking on the unsubscribe link.
- Whenever you submit a review or make use of another feature that allows you to upload material to the Website, or to make contact with other users of the Website, you warrant that you will be accurate and that you will not submit content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist. You warrant that any such contribution complies with those standards and that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post, and you indemnify us for any breach of these warranties.
- Any material you upload to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content.
- We have the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content and to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the Website.
- We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on the Website if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out above.
- These terms and conditions are governed and shall be interpreted in accordance with Nigerian Law. Any person attempting to make fraudulent debit card transactions will be prosecuted with no exception.